Terms & Conditions
- All website details, including prices, are subject to change and notification of any relevant changes will be given to the buyer following receipt of order. The buyer will subsequently be offered the opportunity to cancel or amend the order.
- All prices shown are correct at the time of publication and VAT is included at the current rate of 20%.
- Payment must be tendered with the order and orders will only be accepted on receipt of cleared funds, unless a credit facility has been put in place.
- BH Amerson has the right to refuse an order.
- BH Amerson will endeavour to deliver goods as specified under Delivery Information, but will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of goods however caused.
- Returned goods must be unused, in their original packaging and in the same condition as received. The buyer must notify the seller (BH Amerson) within 24 hours of receipt of item of the reason for the return. (See our returns policy).
- The entire liability of BH Amerson under the contract to which the order relates is limited to the value of the order, and BH Amerson will have no liability for consequential loss, except where losses are within the contemplation of both parties.
- Claims in respect of damaged goods must be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt of an item.
- Claims in respect of defective products must be notified within 6 months and no refunds will be given for later notifications.
- These limits and exclusions do not apply to liability for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of BH Amerson.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
For more information or to enquire about BH Amerson products, please complete our enquiry form.